Code of Conduct
Be a respectful human person. Let other people be themselves. Do not ruin anyone else’s experience. Keep an open mind. If you see or experience something unacceptable, respectfully ask for it to stop.
This code of conduct applies to the organizers and community participating in the Testing Study Escape.
We believe in fostering a diversity of ideas, so we strive to create safe, inclusive, supportive places for everyone. This is regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical conditions, nationality, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance, politics, ideology, software preferences, level of experience, or other similar characteristics.
- Be kind, considerate, and respectful.
- Learn about someone’s context before making assumptions.
- We all make mistakes. If you make a mistake, apologize.
- People like what they like. You can respect someone else’s opinion even if you do not agree.
- Aim to resolve disagreements peacefully.
- Admit when you do not know something.
- Consider your language and how it may negatively impact other people.
We want to allow people to connect in a space free from harassment, discrimination, intimidation, or unwelcome attention of any sort. We will do our best to create this environment. Please come forward if you need our support in maintaining this vision.